[Account Owner] Engagements: Detail Page
When Engagements is active, every Engagement created in AdvicePay (includes invoices/subscriptions, eSignature documents, and deliverables) will create a new listing on the Engagements page accessible in the sidebar:
Engagements are listed -- and searchable -- by Engagement Name, ID, Advisor, and Client:
To view the full details about a specific Engagement, click on the ID link!
On the Engagement detail page we display:
- Summary Engagement information:
- Created Date
- Name of the Engagement workflow used
- Total Revenue collected under the Engagement to date.
- The Advisor assigned to the Engagement: Name, Email, and Advisor ID (if present)
- The Client for the Engagement: Name, Email, and Client ID (if present)
Across the top of the page we also display:
- Total Revenue
- Status of the Deliverable attached to the Engagement (if applicable)
- Date of Next Recurring Payment (applicable only when there is an Active subscription)
In the table, all One Time Invoices/Subscriptions, Documents, and/or Deliverables that are included in a single Engagement are listed.
Clicking the action drop down button for any of the above will allow you to interact with that specific piece of the Engagement in more detail!
The Account Owner and firm-level Admin/Analyst users can see Engagements for all advisors on the firm account.