[Account Owner] Redtail
Within a client record on Redtail you’re able to create a client in AdvicePay or link it to an existing one. From there, any linked clients' AdvicePay invoices sync, allowing you to view them in Redtail!
To set up your integration:
1. From your Top Right Menu Bar in Redtail, click Manage Your Integrations under the account name:
2. Look for the AdvicePay integration and click to enable ("On")!
3. From Redtail's Manage Integrations page, click Settings from AdvicePay's Actions menu:
You'll then see the below:
Click the Authorize Access button. You'll be prompted to enter your credentials and to Allow Access.
After doing each of these, the integration setup is complete!
Within Redtail you're now able to:
- Create a client in AdvicePay
- Link to an existing AdvicePay client within AdvicePay
- Click the ‘View Client’ button to open the client within your AdvicePay account
- Click the invoice link under the ‘Invoice ID’ -- this will open the invoice page for this linked contact within AdvicePay
- Click a direct download link for the PDF of the specific invoice
📍 For more detailed instructions on working with the integration from within Redtail, visit Redtail's help article.