[Account Owner] Adding Administrative Users to Your Account
In This Article:
You can add free Administrative users to the Enterprise firm account, as well as set permissions for your advisors regarding adding their own administrative users. Let's get started!
To set permissions and allow Advisors to add their own Admins:
1. Go to Firm Settings > Company
2. Scroll down to Admin Users. Under Admin Accounts, toggle "Enable advisors to add their own admin" on or off depending on your desired permissions.
To set permissions and allow Advisors to choose their own Reviewer:
1. Go to Firm Settings > Advisor
2. Scroll down to General. Under Settings, toggle "Allow advisors to select their own reviewer" on or off depending on your desired permissions.
To add new Admins/Analysts/Reviewers for the Home Office or on behalf of another Advisor:
1. Under the Accounts menu option, choose Admins:
2. Click the Add Admin button in the upper right-hand corner:
3. Enter the user's Email, First Name, and Last Name
4. Select the Advisor they will be paired with and the Type of User
- An Admin user can do everything the account owner can do, such as invite clients, request payments, cancel invoices, delete clients, and export transaction reports. This user cannot view billing bank information, add/delete Admin and Analyst users, change the company name, and/or delete the account.
- An Analyst user can only view activity on the account (e.g. clients, invoices, and transfers), as well as export transaction reports. They cannot view the billing bank information or make any changes.
- A Reviewer user can only view, approve, or deny pending/archived Deliverables that are assigned to them for their approval. They cannot complete any other actions within their Reviewer account.
5. Click Add
Note: You can change a user's access type by clicking the drop down menu next to the Admin/Analyst/Reviewer, choosing Edit Profile, selecting a different role, and confirming the change by choosing Save:
To delete a user and revoke their access to AdvicePay, simply follow the steps above, but choose Delete Admin.
- Admin (Home Office) are able to add/delete or edit any Admin/Analyst for an Advisor. They cannot add/delete or edit another Admin (Home Office).
- Admin for an Advisor only can add/delete or edit any Admin/Analyst for their Advisor specifically (only if the firm allows Advisors to add Admins). They cannot view, add/delete or edit any Admin (Home Office).
- Analyst for an Advisor only can view Admin/Analyst for their Advisor specifically. They cannot view, add/delete or edit any other Admin/Analyst or Admin (Home Office).
- Reviewers are only able to be added by the Account Owner or Admin (Home Office). This permission level will not be an option for Advisors to select, even if they have been approved to add Admins/Analysts.